Here you will find some of our most requested policies. Should you require another policy which is not available here, please contact our School Secretary by email.
* Important Information regarding Admissions for the 22/23 school year *
- Valid 'Expression of Interest' forms (available below) for admissions for the next school year (commencing September 2021) will be accepted from January 6th to February 6th 2022.
- A waiting list is not in operation.
- All applications received on or prior to the 6th of February will be reviewed by the Admissions team according to the enrolment and selection criteria specified in this policy. The date of receipt of application is not given any additional weighting.
- Upon receipt of completed Expression of Interest forms and the requested documentation, the school secretary will send an acknowledgment via email to the parents/guardians to confirm to the family that the Expression of Interest form has been received and whether or not it is considered valid.
- Any form not accompanied by the necessary documentation will not be considered valid until which time as the school receives a copy of the required documentation. Accordingly, it is important to note that all documentation must be furnished to the school by February 28th/29th preceding the school year applied for.
- No guarantee of a place is given or implied by the recording of a child's details on the Expression of Interest listing.